Sometimes those who are always there for us could use some support of their own. MoFi is honored to offer Community Facilities lending to nonprofits, public bodies and federally recognized tribes in communities of less than 20,000 people. These direct loans can be used to purchase, construct or improve essential community facilities, purchase equipment, and pay other project-related expenses.
Our Community Facilities loans are low-interest, fixed-rate loans for the useful life of the facility and equipment, and there are no penalties for early repayment. Best of all, the loans can be used to support a wide range of facilities and services, such as:
• Health care facilities: hospitals, medical clinics, dental clinics, nursing homes, assisted-living facilities
• Public facilities: town halls and courthouses
• Community support services: child care centers, community centers, fairgrounds, transitional housing
• Public safety services: fire departments, police stations, prisons, police vehicles, fire trucks, public works vehicles or equipment
• Educational services: museums, libraries, colleges, public or private schools
• Local food systems: community gardens, food pantries, community kitchens, food banks, food hubs, greenhouses
• Street improvements
To learn more or discuss your project, please contact Heidi DeArment at 844-728-9234.